• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jonnyplusone

FRSU printout

hi guys, I have attached a picture of my FRSU print out. Had my Frsu done with camber bolts and rear camber arms. Does this look right?? I think not?? Wondering if I should go back? Advice would be great from someone here? I asked for 1 degree neg camber all round 2mm toe in at rear 1mm...
  2. jonnyplusone

replacement/additional remote fob

hi guys, I have the seperate fob for my alarm/central locking and at the moment, there is little point giving my spare key to my girlfriend as i don't have a spare alarm fob. would anyone know if I need to go to honda or if there is another way of cloning my existing one? thanks jonny
  3. jonnyplusone

fitting parrot car kit to ep3 factory sat nav help!!

hi guys, i understand I need an adaptor to make this fitting possible.. does anyone know which one? i've found a link...
  4. jonnyplusone

vibration/shaking through car and accelerator pedal at speed.

hi guys, this is a weird one.. it's only apparent at 70mph upwards.. however.. when driving you can feel a vibration/shaking through the car that can be felt through the accelerator pedal also.. however it's noticeable as my passengers have felt it.. the faster you go the worse it gets and it...
  5. jonnyplusone

Jonnyplusone's 05 Cosmic EP3

Hi Guys, new to this forum, so thought i'd start things off and say hi! I've owned my CTR (factory standard with 70k on the clock) for 2 weeks now and have already done the following... goodyear eagle asymetric tyres, debadged the civic rear badge, Tegiwa cat-back, tegiwa airbox, fitted...
  6. jonnyplusone

Pre-Facelift Rears Question!

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum and have a facelift EP3 type R. I want to fit prefacelift rears and wanted to know if they are straight plug and play or if there is anything more involved? and can I use the bulb holders etc.. from the facelift ones? Jonny
Back