• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Tresor's 2004 EP3

They are original Mitsubishi Evo 9 Enkei wheels
  2. T

Tresor's 2004 EP3

Next in list were wheels. I went for Evo 9 style. Obviously the color was wrong.So the wheels were sand blasted, checked for cracks.After powder coated in silver. I went with Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 rubber R17 225 45
  3. T

Tresor's 2004 EP3

Thanks.Front brace is from OBX RACING.
  4. T

Tresor's 2004 EP3

Thanks.
  5. T

Tresor's 2004 EP3

How mostly EP3 owners my cylinder head cover paint was in bad condition.Sandblasted and powder coated.The same with inlet manifold.
  6. T

Tresor's 2004 EP3

hi to everyone! Let's me to introduce myself. I am JDM cars fan especially I like Honda.In the past I had few EF and EG chassis. But already 2 years I enjoy my Ep3 type R. I bought the car with few faults like engine warning and ABS light on the dash, badly painted wheels and few more. But...
  7. T

Cosmic grey EP3 from Slovenia

Hice build! How you find your air scoop?Any +/-?
  8. T

Knock sensor fault?

During gearbox removal the Knock sensor was damaged.Today I replaced the faulty sensor with Ebay one.I started engine and wormed up for 5 min. then increased RPM up to 5000 and EML come again.The fault No.0325.I removed the fault.Start the engine and run on idle for 10 min.,no EML light,increase...
  9. T

Gear lever removal

Thanks for replay.Done how you suggested.All tip top!
  10. T

Gear lever removal

Today I tried to replace my gear lever due to bad condition of plastic bushing.But I stuck with cables I simply can't remove them.If somebody can help with advise or fotos?
  11. T

Tein S Tech lowering spring

Hi all.If somebody is using Tein S Tech.lowering springs?That reviews?How they are compared to Eibach?
  12. T

Need help

Hello to everyone.I removed front bamper for respray.Only problem I have-I can't remove jet washers for head lamps(xenon).If somebody can point me how to made job without breaking parts?:evil:
Back