• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

EP3 wiring the A/C fan & radiator fan together ?

Hi All, I have EP3 CTR, that it long term project to track car. I bought 2 slim fan to help my with the PWJDM battery relocation (I know it not needed but I already got it). as the car going to get rid of the AC etc in the future, I want to wire both fan to the same connection (rad original...
  2. T

EP3 differences between old/new center console ?

Hi All, My console is a bit old and rattle, I thinking to replace it with the new console, I wondering if anybody do it already, if the Heater/AC plug the same etc. I have the red lower console, and I want the blue one. Thanks,
  3. T

EP3 side skirt holder, part number ?

Hi All, Somebody know what is the part number for the side skirt holder (see pic below) ? Thanks, Idan
  4. T

new FRONT BULKHEAD order from where ?

Hi All, last week I did Accident and the front part of the car was hit, I want to replace it all with new genuine Honda part, and I need help to solve few questions. I need to upper and lower panels, see below picture. I search on the we and found that the part number are...
  5. T

EP3 K20 engine mount bushing review ?

Hi All, I am looking to minimize the engine movements, I don't want to use the standard damper. I saw few engine mount bushing and I want to ask here is somebody have experience with them on the EP chassis. my engine mount are new but I want something more then stock, ant not so expensive as...
Back