• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 differences between old/new center console ?

Hi All,

My console is a bit old and rattle, I thinking to replace it with the new console, I wondering if anybody do it already, if the Heater/AC plug the same etc.

Untitled.jpg

I have the red lower console, and I want the blue one.

Thanks,

They're both the same on the UK car, so you will be waiting for a LHD owner to see this.

That would be difficult. All the controls are grouped together in boxes, so you would need these as well as the console. You may need to change some of the plugs, for example; the AC, recirculation and rear screen heat are different on the new console, the fan and heater controls may well be different too.

Your best option would be to find a car being broken/scrapped and take the console and everything connected to it. Then have a good look at everything and see if you can make it work.

Ok, so in this case I will try to get the same console, as the move to new version will be more complicated.

Thanks.

Back