• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. cosmiccivic

bad vibration in the rain HELP PLEASE

Okay thanks I'll look for some stiff mounts then. anyone know of any uprated ones that are recommend
  2. cosmiccivic

Thanks for the reply loxy yeah scared the s**t out of me though the engine was away to give up For solving the problem I was looking into heat wrapping the exhaust would I be okay to do this as I've heard it helps and would there be any long term repercussions and again thanks for the reply
  3. cosmiccivic

Yeah have a mongoose cat back is there anything wrong that can be fixed or a way to stop it doing it? Thanks for the reply :)
  4. cosmiccivic

i was driving home at night in torrential rain and taking it easy at 60 and my car hit a small patch of water and the floor started to vibrate i could only feel it through the footwell nothing through the steering wheel and hear a low bassy sound this is it first ive have felt this and my gf in...
  5. cosmiccivic

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

yeah was bored at work so a little bit of light reading was needed haha thanks jimbo ill have a look at then and see if i can steal an old bonnet from someone to practice on, do you use any compounds with the polisher like a 3 step corse, medium and fine
  6. cosmiccivic

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

jimbo great thread and the car looks awesome have just finished reading it all took me a while to say the least haha just curious at what type of polisher you got as i have a cosmic and it looks so bad in the sun with all its swirls it annoys me, also how hard is it to do im pretty much a noob...
  7. cosmiccivic

My first EP3 figured it's time to start a build thread

Could you explain what happens with your cold start rattle as I have fears mine has started doing it Cheers :)
  8. cosmiccivic

Help needed quickly brake slidders

Okay thanks thats good to know
  9. cosmiccivic

Slider rebuild kits-WARNING

i got my rebuild kit off brakeskint and i just put them together ready to put them on tomorrow and was scrolling looking for prefered discs and pads came across this thread and decided to check my boots and they don't have grooves ffs need to buy more boots so i wouldn't be buying from them...
  10. cosmiccivic

Help needed quickly brake slidders

i think there meant to be the same i'm currently rebuilding my front 2 and one side had round pins the other had a flats on them as well as the ones with flats looked a little newer but have just put them back together the same way i took them (after a good clean and grease) apart but don't know...
  11. cosmiccivic

My first EP3 figured it's time to start a build thread

quick question where did you get a rebuild kit for your breaks and how much were you for it im doing a set as i bought a prem model and when it was delivered i had a new caliper "not embossed with the type r logo" ba*****s" so bought a set and am currently in the middle of refurbing them:) look...
  12. cosmiccivic

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

I havent looked into this but would think it would be a different wiring loom so it would have to be wired into it and would have thought that to be a big job but if I'm wrong Id be pleased to learn
  13. cosmiccivic

Jack's Cosmic Grey EP3 Premier Edition!

No they are an option even on the premier editions as I have one and it doesnt have them as I didn't like the look of the lights :)
Back