• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

FN2 Spare wheel - where is the hole?!

Hi guys, So i bought a kit to install a spare wheel in my boot, don't really like the foam stuff it comes with. However when I look in to compartment I can't see any indication whatsoever as to where the bolt goes through, I've had a sharp object poking around for the hole and still had no...
  2. A

FN2 Chip/Remap possibilites

Hi guys, Kinda new to the tuning part of things but I'm looking for some advice, I currently only a standard 09 FN2. All my mates are into getting their cars mapped etc, for example mates BMW 530D getting a shed loads more horses from a map, the cars standard too. In short what are the...
  3. A

Pollen/Cabin Filter Cover/holder

Hi Guys, Last night after coming home in the rain I noticed a small wet patch in the passenger side foot-well, upon inspection I noticed the pollen/cabin filter was hanging out and inch and was dripping onto the carpet. Question is, is there supposed to be a cover or a mount that holds this in...
  4. A

Best spark plugs to use?

Morning guys, I've got a service coming up shortly on my new civic FN2, it's only done a mere 44k so far but I'm going to give it the full treatment for peace of mind... So far I've gone for the a K&N Panel filter that will fit my genuine air box, reason being they're reliable and can be...
Back