• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Best spark plugs to use?

AT

Morning guys,

I've got a service coming up shortly on my new civic FN2, it's only done a mere 44k so far but I'm going to give it the full treatment for peace of mind...

So far I've gone for the a K&N Panel filter that will fit my genuine air box, reason being they're reliable and can be washed/cleaned so should last forever.
A Hemp oil filter - Genuine Honda part? unless you can tell me otherwise? :)
Castrol Edge 5W-40 Oil

The question is, what plugs should I go for? I'd prefer either genuine or any reasonable uprated ones, nothing extremely overpriced though I don't use it on tracks(sadly)! What's your thoughts?

Really appreciate it.

ta
Ash

Hi Tegiwa,

Thanks for the sharp response - I'll look for the other parts on your site too, great to all be in one order.

Thanks again.

HAMP oil filter, just as good if not better than OEM.

5W-40 oil is perfect for these engines. Make sure it's fully synthetic though, I'm not sure on the specs of Castrol but if it fits the bill why not. I used to use Fuchs Titan Pro S.

Spark plugs as Tegiwa suggested.

Sorted, got all the gear from Tegiwa other than the oil. Which I need to get on the way home tonight regardless.

Thanks for your advise and the small discount too! :lol:

Back