• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jamie91

Upgrading my rotrex with intercooler help?!

Are you running a bottom mount c30 then guy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. jamie91

Upgrading my rotrex with intercooler help?!

Can anyone give me a make/model of smaller radiator used so that an intercooler can be slotted in beside it? I know tts do the kit but just looking to see if there is any cheaper alternatives!! Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. jamie91

Cat in b pipe to pass mot!?

Thats not really a possibility over here in Northern Ireland. Test centres are to strict!! Looks like I'll just have to carry out the swap. :(
  4. jamie91

She's running japspeed 4-2-1 decat already. It just seems a while hassle changing back to Oem for the sake of half an hour to pass mot!!
  5. jamie91

Has anyone on here managed to pass mot with a cat in the b pipe ?rather than swapping manifolds each time, surely changing a b pipe would be handier and quicker! Would the standard cat just after a race header to the job??
  6. jamie91

mfactory lsd

When I finally get my mfactory LSD fitted to my ep3, I know it will need torco mtf. But what about the torco type f limited slip friction modifier? Is it also needed as well? Cheers in advance!
  7. jamie91

Joe's New 2004 Black Civic EP3

Good thread! Seats cleaned up well!
  8. jamie91

is a RBC necessary?

Yes I meant race header! Cheers bud!
  9. jamie91

is a RBC necessary?

Hello folks, i'm currently in the process importing a JDM EP3, I plan a decat with cat back exhaust and cai! I was wondering what sort of gains I would see from those without the RBC?? As I just dont fancy cutting up the slam panel / FI in future!!
  10. jamie91

can JDM EP3 be ran on 97ron petrol?

Cheers lad
  11. jamie91

can JDM EP3 be ran on 97ron petrol?

As the title says can the JDM EP3 be driven on 97 (bp ultimate) considering they are set up for 100 Ron:confused:
Back