• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

Ep3 jdm turbo setup advice

good Choice though you have the K20A which has slightly higher compression ratio versus the K20A2 you will have to watch what boost you run, from my experience your best piecing your own kit together the BW turbo that's included is a very good turbo but it will be what's holding you back if you...
  2. G

All you 230bhp ep3 owners.

This is what gets me about some people How is it a mess of car after spending thousands turbocharging or supercharging ? Getting off the line is no problem for me my ep3 is turbocharged just slight under 450bhp boost by gear does wonders. Mine handles very well and there's no loss of confidence...
  3. G

Ep3 front bumper fitment

I see I have it sitting on top to try close the gap but no joy I'll try bending the the bar upward slightly see if that helps
  4. G

Ep3 front bumper fitment

Hi had the bumper off my ep3 to install intercooler and when reinstalling I can't seem to get it to sit right underneath head lights seems to be a gap of about 10mm does the bumper sit into the tabs or above them on the bar below headlights thanks
  5. G

Water control valve

Just in case anyone comes across this problem themselves I removed the valve still have hot and cold air
  6. G

Water control valve

Okay thanks for the reply Hopfully that's the case I shall try it and see
  7. G

Water control valve

Hi in the middle of turboing my ep3 having clearance issuers with the 3in downpipe the heater control valve is in the way I've tried to move as much as possible but it's still biting back if I remove this will I just have hot air all the time and the Incar heater control will then be obsolete ...
  8. G

Ball joint replacement

Ahh right I did think of using heat I'll probably take then hubs to a garage get them to press out and in thanks
  9. G

Ball joint replacement

Hi looking for a bit of advice pretty new to honda scene and Hondas in General just came from turboed vauxhall world and there's quite abit of difference so bit unsure on what I need to replace ball joints I know I need a ball joint press but I've also read you need adapters I've managed to...
Back