• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. har-vey

Aston Martin Big Brake Kit £950 - Register interest now!

Morning All, A collogue and I am currently in the process of making up a BBK with custom machined brackets for both an s2000 and an ep3 This post is NOT to sell big brake kits, but simply to gauge interest in affordable BBK using common 1 piece discs instead of higher cost rotors. The kit...
  2. har-vey

Dished Steering wheel

Hi Guys I have a dished steering wheel sat in the garage brand new that i'm thinking of fitting to the ep3. Will a standard steering boss bring this too close to me or be about right. Debating if i should get a stubby boss or standard size. Any help and pictures would be great Harvey
  3. har-vey

Carbon Mugen spoiler spotted at mimms

Hi All I've been wanting a Mugen spoiler for a long time now but wanted to see what the reps were like so took myself down to mimms last weekend and I was amazed at the poor quality of the fibreglass reps. :( The only reps I saw that didn't have a wave in the moulding were the two carbon ones...
  4. har-vey

What size tyres will i need to fit 17x9 wheels

Hi Guys I have some 17x9 et42 wheels from my old scooby that I want to put on the civic but I want to understand what sort of size tyre I will need? I'm also assuming I will need to roll all four arches but that's no biggy.
  5. har-vey

Anyone got a Tegiwa backbox with un silenced b pipe

Hi All I'm in need of some help I'm thinking about getting a Tegiwa backbox to swap out my Spoon n1. I've been in contact with Tegiwa and they are happy to sell just the backbox but have informed me I would need the flange rewelding to fit onto the standard figment b pipe. What i'm now...
  6. har-vey

Can anyone convert mm to degrees for me? alignment issues

Hi All I had my tracking done last week and I read on here that most people run 1 degree negative camber all round with 1mm toe out on the front and 1mm toe in on the rear. I decided that as I do a lot of miles I would go for neutral toe all round but it now feels very nervous. The garage I...
  7. har-vey

HAR-VEY's NHB ep3 * 9J wheel pics added*

Hi all Ive had my car for 6 months now and thought it was about time I started a progress thread. I have big plans for this car and so though it be easier to do this as the mods go on. It took me a long time to find an ep3 I was happy with. The condition of so many cars for sale were so...
  8. har-vey

is 3" too big?

Hi all When i picked my car up the previous owner had replaced the b pipe with a custom 3" silenced part. I've now put a spoon n1 back box on the car and get no rasp at all, more of a deep noise. Now i want to know if the 3" b pipe is too large when mated to a spoon n1 and a standard manifold...
Back