• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. N

coilovers for fast road use

hi i know this has been covered before but i am wanting some coil overs for fast road use and wanting to spend around the £700 what would everyone recommend??? thanks nat
  2. N

electrical problems ep3

hi would really appreciate some help been having electrical problems on my 05 ep3 had 3 alterners fitted and just can't get the battery light off the car drivers fine but if you drive passed 4k rpm the interior and headlights go dimmer and the other week it blow a fuse and the power steering...
  3. N

ep3 facelift light bulbs and connecters

Hi had a look at my dipped beam bulbs tonight and they are two pin light bulbs that are in them think they are h7 or mabe h4 are they the right bulbs and also what should the connecters be like they look like they are a 3 pin connecter? many thanks
  4. N

alternator problem

hi just wondered if anyone could help me out my alternator went on the car about 2 months ago so got a recon one had it fitted by a mechanic but he couldnt get the battery light off. so i drove the car for 6 weeks and then the alternator went again so sent it back and the company replaced some...
  5. N

standard wheel bolts

hi just wondered if anyone knows where i could get 4 standard wheel bolts from? thanks
  6. N

what oil is everyone using?

just wondered what oil everyone is using? and what is best?
  7. N

eibach wheel spacers will they fit with rota gtr alloys

Need some help I have just bought some eibach 15mm hub centric wheel spacers and I have ordered some rota gtr alloys but will my spacers fit with the rota wheels?
  8. N

are standard type r ep3 wheels 8inch wide?

just wanting to know are standard type r ep3 wheels 8inch wide? thanks
  9. N

skunk 2 universal back box

hi i have been looking at the skunk 2 back box they do too inlet sizes 2.25 inch and 3inch what would be best for my type r ep3? and what size pipe work would be best for a cat back?
  10. N

standard wheel offset

hi just wondered if anyone know what the standard wheel offset is? is it 45?
  11. N

what offset can i go on 17x8 wheels without doing any arch work

hi just got my self an ep3 type r and want some new wheels its lowered 30mm all round was think of going for 17x8 wheels but not sure on the offset want the wheels to stick out further but not out of the wheel arch what would you recommend?
Back