• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kevin85

DC5 Brembo calipers

How much do these usually sell for?
  2. Kevin85

Running without front arb

Anyone experimented with removing their arb? My spring rates are F:450 R:560lb/in, are they stiff enough to even consider running without a front arb?
  3. Kevin85

My favourite blue toy. DC5

This is a first for me, I'm not a show and tell guy. You should feel privileged. I wanted the fastest fwd N/A car around a circuit I could buy, so went about importing a DC5. Importing a car from Japan is always something I've wanted to do, so I kept my eye out for a unmodified blue 'pfl'...
  4. Kevin85

Me on the Nordschleife. DC5 video

I went to Nurburg for 5 days over the bank holiday and done some(9) laps. This is one of them. I have faster/cleaner laps but I had the gopro mounted on my chin and they didn't come out too well. It was my first visit to the mighty ring, so my track knowledge is a bit lacking. I loved it...
  5. Kevin85

Brands Indy 19th March

Myself and a few others from itr-dc5 are going for a play on the 19th. Open pit lane, msv, £199. I'm giving my P10 one last beasting before I break it that same weekend, it's the least it deserves. There's an old work friend that's not on here who drives a naughty EP3 who's also attending...
Back