• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. K

How to solve vibration/rattle from driver's side door???

I don't know if this is a common fault, but when you've the bass anyway turned up on the headunit (standard headunit & speakers) there's quite bit of rattle/vibration from the driver's side door... this is without even turning the volume up far! Is there any specific part that is commonly...
  2. K

Is the Mugen airbox as good as the GruppeM?

You hear lots of good things about the GruppeM, but to be honest I don't like the air intake location, nor do I want to go chopping the scuttle panel in front of my windscreen or fit the inferior panel supplied with the kit. :x How does the Mugen kit compare, and what is the maintenance...
  3. K

Part number for front fogs

Hey guys, Could anyone give me the part numbers for the front fog lamps for the facelift CTR? I also want to know if they pre-facelift lamps fit the facelift bumper. Thanks.
  4. K

Creaking steering rack???

I've noticed over the last couple of days, that whilst manoeuvering the car in carparks and into parking spaces that the steering creaks when it nears full lock!!! Is this a known problem or anything to worry about?
Back