• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Part number for front fogs

Hey guys,

Could anyone give me the part numbers for the front fog lamps for the facelift CTR? I also want to know if they pre-facelift lamps fit the facelift bumper. Thanks.

Hi mate, cant remember the part number but give ADH a shout on here as they gave some members including myself a good deal :wink:

Foglights

Hi,

The pre facelift foglight units themselves are the same, but the foglight mounting bracket and plastic cover etc will not fit your facelift model.

Have a look on Ebay as these sometimes come up, last week there were a couple of new genuine Honda sets complete with wiring looms etc that ending going for around 100 pounds each.
With your forum member discount from Honda, probably looking around the 180 mark delivered from ADH. (bought a set a couple of weeks ago)

Pelikan

Back