• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Non start problem. Tried absolutly everything a grand later but she lives!!!!

Hi peeps, right 3 weeks ago i parked up the car (ep3) as usual. When i tried to start engine turned but wouldnt fire. Tried everything, bumping,towing but she wouldnt have it. Got it towed home and next day i checked fuel source which was fine. Then i checked for sparks which again was fine...
  2. A

EML light on today!!! Advice plz

Hi guys, Was driving home from Haulfwauds today and my EML came on. I didnt really do anything it just came on and stayed on. I have had problems with leaks in exhaust though, im sure i have one at front near cat and one at middle section silencer. what can cause the EML to come on? I drove the...
  3. A

Hey all ive got a ep3 type r, had it about a month.

Hey all ive got a ep3 type r, had it about a month. Nighthawk Black 2003. Ive noticed recently when starting the car first thing theres a kind of grinding,metal chain slipping noise. Idont think its timing chain as wouldnt this make the car run rough and it runs great. Anyone else had this prob...
Back