• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. O

FN2 Rear shock absorbers

Hi all, don't suppose anyone could recommend where to buy two rear shock absorbers for my 09 FN2 please? I've been quoted £232 each from cox motor parts! Cheers
  2. O

FN2 Heatshield part number

Could anybody please provide the part number for what I think is a heatshield? I've attached a photo.... cheers FN2 type R GT 2009
  3. O

FN2 Dodgy wing mirror indicator

Hi all, I'm puzzled by my FN2 wing mirror indicator. When I indicate or lock the car the drivers side just doesn't flash as bright as the passenger side? I have no idea when it comes to electrics so thought I would ask if anyone else has had the same problem / knows of a fix? I have attached a...
  4. O

FN2 Puzzled!

Hi people, Ive been lurking around on here for a while now and gained a lot of really useul info & advice regarding my FN2. At the moment though, I'm a little puzzled.... My car was at a local bodyshop recently to repair a lot of dents caused by the craziest hail storm I've ever seen in my...
Back