• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. markfrs

2 problems ep3

Well ive got 2 problems with my ep3 that i need to fix first is the blower/heater staying on problem not all the time sometimes it turns off checked everything and now done the fault test and im getting 12 flashes which means a problem in the blower motor circuit im thinking its the motor as it...
  2. markfrs

heater blower problem

Think its the steering rack that creaks very common and very annoying someone said u can try greasing them up may work just looking into it next
  3. markfrs

heater blower problem

Yep but that's cars for you mines got creaky steering too need to work that out too! Handbrake was a pain too adjusted it 3 time now because it wouldn't hold at all that's OK at the mo
  4. markfrs

heater blower problem

Tell me about it this is made me lose some of the love for it even though its only a heater but spent so much time on it now! its not my only car its shared between me and the gf which she uses most days
  5. markfrs

heater blower problem

That sounds like a nightmare too mate! Heard good things about TDI north though! it might not be as costly as u may think
  6. markfrs

heater blower problem

well it fixed it for a day and its staying on yet again driving me crazy this car now
  7. markfrs

heater blower problem

fixed the problem now! took heater resistor out checked inside and had a dead resistor so went to maplins 39p for a new 1 soldered it in fitted back to car and all perfect now
  8. markfrs

heater blower problem

hi only had my ep3 a month or so and it has a heater blower problem that is driving me nuts, problem is sometimes when you set it to off blower just stays on now i though it was the switch so took it all apart changed the switch and it was still the same even with both plugs not even plugged in...
  9. markfrs

Heater switch

its ok i looked on youtube thanks lol
  10. markfrs

Heater switch

I need to change heater switches how is the best way to do it take stereo out? or take the whole surround out? if so how do u do it? cheers
  11. markfrs

a few problems

No mate
  12. markfrs

a few problems

but its working ok you can put on full speed but when you turn it off it stays on a low setting still
  13. markfrs

a few problems

just got an ep3 other day and the heater wont turn off when you set it to off? also handbrake doesnt hold i adjusted nut inside car as it was very high and it worked held really good then next day its gone back the same again just doesnt hold? 3rd one was no rear washer then found rubber bit...
  14. markfrs

My first EP3 figured it's time to start a build thread

Looks good.... well done! looking forward to getting ours up to a nice clean standard once we pick it up....
  15. markfrs

new ep3

Hi im new here me and the gf fancied a honda for a change as always had fords although i have my baby mk1 focus rs with 300+ bhp But looked at a cosmic grey ep3 and pick it up next week really nice car no mods yet! lol only 2 owners and full honda history with 89k still has original plates...
Back