• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. crazzzydave

FN2 running issues

Hi all. For the last year or so, I've had this continuing running issue with my FN2. So far, dealerships answers have been " no fault apparent" or "they all run like that" and finally "it's a characteristic of the FN2's". It didnt do it when I first bought it, it just gradually appeared and now...
  2. crazzzydave

Daves 1999 Honda Civic Aerodeck ("DD")

Ok, as a few have asked for pics of this, thought I'd get some posted. The FN2 is my daily (although the modding bug is too hard to resist!) but the Civic Aerodeck has been modded a fair bit, and has been on a few show stands. So a quick bit of history on the car! It belonged to my late wife...
  3. crazzzydave

Meet Roxy....Daves Alabaster silver FN2 CTR

Had her just over a year now, upgrading from a 2011 FN1 CTS. Fairly standard car in alabaster silver, although she did come from the dealership with the optional 19 inch rage alloys (diamond cut.) She's a 2008 TypeR GT model. Mods are: :Climair wind deflectors :Tinted fog light covers with...
Back