• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Need help removing part of the dashboard.

Hi all. The storage compartment to right of the my steering wheel needs replaced due to the previous owner damaging it. I bought a replacement but I'm having issues swapping them over. How canI remove that part of the dash board? Do I have to take the whole thing off?
  2. B

Waxoyl pro vs dinitrol

I'm getting my car undersealed next week. Dinitrol is definitely the better product. That's what the Ministry of defence use on all their vehicles and they need their vehicles to with stand going through salt waters.
  3. B

haynes manual

This is the EP3 service manual. http://www.gotroot.ca/~ktims/2002-03-Honda-Civic-EP3-Service-Manual.pdf
  4. B

Still getting little knocking noises from the Front.

I' Ve been having the same problem. Just bought a JDM EP3 n I can hear a rattle somewhere at the front right side ( I think) when I'm on a bumpy road. Had a mechanic look at the bushes n suspension but to no prevail. Does any one know of any common causes for a CTR to rattle.
  5. B

FD2 Cheap FD2

I looked at FD2's fairly recently and for what's advertised here it should normally be between 14,000 to 16,000.
  6. B

JDM Rust Proofing Help!!!

I am cosidering doing my self. The problem is I don't have access to a ramp, so it would be a bit difficult plus a professional would to a much better job.
  7. B

JDM Rust Proofing Help!!!

I just bought my first Type R(JDM) and its in fantastic condition. I've decided that rust proofing is a must but I am struggling to find a good rust proofing service up in Scotland. There's a company down in England that will do a very good job (www.rust.co.uk) but it's a 7 hour drive away. Can...
Back