• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

EP3 Just won this on ebay..

Sounds good. Is it much louder at idle or only when giving it some? I also heard these things hiss when you turn the engine off??
  2. D

I think the one with no filter went for crazy money. The last few to sell have gone for £60-£120 ish. Bear in mind that this can be had new for £190. Will be keeping an eye out for Oerlikons CAI on ebay....
  3. D

So you're the one that pipped me to this! I had been watching it all week, wondering whether to pull the trigger on the buy it now button. In the end when the auction was ending I was slightly worse for wear in the pub! Enjoy it :)
  4. D

Your AEM questions answered.

In case anyone is thinking of buying one of these systems, turns out carparts4less (sister company to Eurocarparts) sell aem systems. The CAI system is currently £206 if you use their 10% off code on the website. Much cheaper than other stockists!
Back