• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

EP3 Just won this on ebay..

Think I landed lucky.. didn't expect to win it for that... how are they compared to oem setup?.... had a cheap short ram on it sounded lovely but did naff all for performance, infact goes better with oem box than short ram kit.

Cheers

Quick question for aem cai owners where the heck can I get a replacement filter for it or k&n / itg etc replacement as don't want to run it on an old filter dunno how long its been on there :)

Are the short ram filters the same size as the long arm ones as in pipe diameter ?? 90mm at a guess ??

Thanks mate will do that... pretty certain they will be the same size tbh but never any harm in asking.

Cheers for the help !

So you're the one that pipped me to this! I had been watching it all week, wondering whether to pull the trigger on the buy it now button. In the end when the auction was ending I was slightly worse for wear in the pub!

Enjoy it :)

So you're the one that pipped me to this! I had been watching it all week, wondering whether to pull the trigger on the buy it now button. In the end when the auction was ending I was slightly worse for wear in the pub!

Enjoy it :)

I got outbid on one the other week by 50P :D

I think the one with no filter went for crazy money. The last few to sell have gone for £60-£120 ish. Bear in mind that this can be had new for £190.

Will be keeping an eye out for Oerlikons CAI on ebay....

I agree mate the filterless one I gave up on.. was getting silly and like you say can buy new for not much more.

Sounds good. Is it much louder at idle or only when giving it some? I also heard these things hiss when you turn the engine off??

I have had most but never had the tegiwa cai but previously brought a 55 prem with one with and wow the difference it makes to throttle response is outstanding so my opinion is save and get a tegiwa cai

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back