• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. eshy1

FK2 Whining noise

They didn't. It's something I've got used too but for a while I was pretty worried. I've done 25k miles with it and it's no worse. I've had the box oil changed recently and it made no difference mate.
  2. eshy1

FK2 Whining noise

I've had it since new. Honda say it's normal. Probably the diff
  3. eshy1

FK2 FK2 general discussion

A bit lol. Tbh they should have been on in the 1st place
  4. eshy1

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I did mate. Got Them off Cox. Fit fine
  5. eshy1

FK2 Servicing

I get a yearly service and also when the car tells me it need a o r. All included in the plan. There's 2 sections on the service book
  6. eshy1

FK2 Fk2 rear windows opening...

No mate nothing. Just started tonight on both rears. After I closed windows with the remote.
  7. eshy1

FK2 Fk2 rear windows opening...

Hi. When I go to close the rear windows they re open like there's something stuck in them but there isn't. Seems like its lost its top position and goes too far up. Anyone know the reset procedure please.
  8. eshy1

FK2 Rear arch

It is mate . No idea about fitting ***.
  9. eshy1

FK2 Rear arch

You can. They are about 55 quid each painted toi
  10. eshy1

FK2 Navigation - instruction volume?

I turned mine up in the android settings mate. But of afk on but works
  11. eshy1

FN2 Clocked FN2?

My old type s was the same check ra55dyg on that check app. I quieried it and after a lot of searching found it was ok.
  12. eshy1

Car cleaning

A good quality wash mitt
  13. eshy1

FN2 Fn2 roof rust - warranty or Just sort it independently

Mine was done out of the 6 years by durham honda. Full honda history. I didn't even take the car in. Just emailed photos and they did the rest. Super garage
  14. eshy1

new wheels ?

[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  15. eshy1

new wheels ?

Cheers loxy
  16. eshy1

new wheels ?

Just ordered these wheels 18 x 7.5 et40 standard tyres. I'm a little worried they will stick out ? Any ideas please Cheers Eshy
  17. eshy1

3rd gear issue

Mine is an 09 with 54k on. Same issue. Had Honda change the gearbox oil and now the box is like new. Such a massive difference. Smooth again and no notchiness
  18. eshy1

Oil Change.

I've done 10k and have averaged 30.6 mpg which I'm over the moon with.
  19. eshy1

Oil Change.

Unbelievable. I bought a type s from Evans Halshaw and was the worst experience in 30 years of buying cars. Glad you spotter it before any damage was caused
  20. eshy1

FN2 Help Choosing The Right One.

Bronze ones are ace. Check roof at windscreen. Check for stone chips on front end. Check for 3rd gear noises Peel rubbers back on top of doors check for corrosion. Accident damage... have the valves been checked twice (each 25k) General second hand car stuff after that. If you go for the bronze...
  21. eshy1

New EP3 engine and sluggish

Think he meant his old engine had big cams in. .. This may be making the new engine feel less of a beast. I'd suggest trying to find a standard cat and take it for a test drive. Then you will know if yours is not right.
  22. eshy1

Wet driving

yep tyres mate. I changed from bidgets as they were lethal in the wet. Got f1s now and the difference is unbelievablke
  23. eshy1

Adjusting FN2 clutch bite point?

Mines exactly the same. Car has 44k on.
  24. eshy1

19 year old with modded fn2

Unbelievable ...
  25. eshy1

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

I have an 09 fn2 and Honda covered the £400 to fix the roof only last month. My main dealer sorted it. They did require a full service history ***. Ive heard of lots of people getting this fixed for free as its a problem with the windscreen rubber being too hard and rubbing the paint...
  26. eshy1

Type R owner Durham

cheers the wings have a few stone chips and as said the roof is just starting to go above the windscreen . Its not bad but luckily Honda UK said they would fix it for nowt :) The seats are the best Ive sat in. Loving the car. At long last I have a car with a nice Vtech kick.
  27. eshy1

Type R owner Durham

Hi all Im Eshy from Durham area. Just picked up a Type R in Milan Red.... Love it sooooooooooooo much. Previous car was a 2005 type S. No plans as of yet, just had it serviced by Honda Durham and getting the roof sorted under warrenty in 2 weeks. May also get the stone chips sorted on the front...
Back