• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

3rd gear issue

Not long had my fn2 and after driving it abit it feels like 3rd gear sometimes struggles to engage. From a search this was a fault on 07 model but mine is a 59. Has anybody else had issues? Currently on 55k miles.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mine too is a 59 plate with 56k on it. Not had any problems bud apart from my own clumsy mistakes with not pushing the clutch down fully. Hope it's nothing serious, although it is a great excuse to get an lsd and alter the gearing :)

Mine is an 09 with 54k on.
Same issue.
Had Honda change the gearbox oil and now the box is like new.
Such a massive difference.
Smooth again and no notchiness

Mine is an 09 with 54k on.
Same issue.
Had Honda change the gearbox oil and now the box is like new.
Such a massive difference.
Smooth again and no notchiness

Good to know. As said no problems with mine not engaging but "notchiness" is a accurate way to sum up how mine feels sometimes.

It's an acknowledged fault Honda will fix if you contact them.

Sent from my SM-G130HN using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies! May have put it down to being clumsy and getting used to a new car but it only happens with third. Think I'm booking valve clearance check in with honda so will probably get them to do gear box oil aswel. Hope this sorts it!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back