• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

19s to 17s

Hey all. I currently have some 19" rage alloys which I want to get rid of and I have seen a set 17s that I like. My question is will it cause any issues? I'm not that clued up on et and that so was hoping for some help. I think they are et40. Thanks in advance.
  2. T

FN2 slight issues

Hey peeps I have slight issue with two things and hopefully you can help. 1. CD player not working. Tested the same CD with my mates 58 plate FN2 and it worked but on mine unfortunately it doesn't. The radio still works. 2. The steering control on the left hand side don't work. The right hand...
  3. T

Black Beauty - rsk fitted!!! now for sale!!!

Hey guys picked up my beast yesterday. Loving it so far. Has factory satnav and rear parking camera!! Here are some pictures that I took when I got home sits too low for my liking, so my plans are to get eibach lowering springs, change the rage alloys to some aftermarket 18" alloys...
Back