• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Graysonmason

FN2 Blanking off an exhaust opening

Good morrow chaps/chappesses! I'm thinking of getting a Martelius catback, and I'm thinking that the empty/unused exhaust port at the rear will annoy me :) I've only seen one video where a guy was getting his FN2 wrapped matt black (looked mean as feck BTW), and he seemed to have a translucent...
  2. Graysonmason

FN2 Rust fault on the roof near the windscreen

Hi Chaps, pretty sure this will be a re-post as it's a known issue (I've read a bit about it) Most if not all threads have said take it to the dealer, however it's a 57 plate car, and even the extended warranty wouldn't have it covered. Has anyone taken theirs to a reputable body shop rather...
  3. Graysonmason

FN2 TDI North Tuning Package

Hi Chaps, please don't set me on fire etc for starting a thread; I have checked via search, and it doesn't seem to have been asked yet, so here goes! Has anyone had experience with the TDi North "ready made" tuning packages? As a default it looks like they include a catback, new intake...
Back