• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

17x8 ET25

Damn thanks for shattering my dreams lol :( Is that because of the low offset of et25 and not the width right? I swear people have run 9J tyres on these? Also, is there big diff in fitment between et25 and et35? Can get the same wheels in ET35 too but theyre bit more expensive
  2. D

17x8 ET25

Hi Will a set of wheels 17x8 ET25 with a centre bore of 74.1 fit an ep3? Any adaptors that can make them fit? Guessing without rolling arches they wont fit?
  3. D

Vtec Flat Spot

Cheers Loxy will do mate. Sort of taken the fun away from driving the car, VTEC is what makes the car what it is. Without it just feels like a big standard 2L NA car lol, can't overtake anymore :( I had valve clearances done at TDI last month and the problem started after that, all I noticed a...
  4. D

Vtec Flat Spot

Any updates on this? I'm having exact same problems on mine at 6k rpm, vtec hesitates, so does the rpm needle seems to jump around between 6-7k rpm, I can also hear the crossover but the car stops accelerating but will eventually go all the way to redline after a few seconds. mines had a full...
  5. D

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

do you have any for a DC5?
  6. D

EP3 Anybody want an aftermarket B pipe for free?

Hi I've sent you a PM. Cheers
  7. D

Custom exhausts - Tony Banks Leeds

Yeah your right! Silly me, can't believe that never crossed my mind lol! I'm sure getting a low/deep exhaust sound is still possible. My current DC Sports system sounds amazingly deep only at 2k revs, as soon as you go above that the sound is lost and gets flattened.
  8. D

Custom exhausts - Tony Banks Leeds

Hi, What is required for a very low/deep rumble type exhaust sound? On you tube, every exhaust sounds very similar and high-pitched, i absolutely hate this. Are there any exhausts for the EP3 which can mimic the sound of a Subaru impreza? Tony Banks in Leeds told me they can make any sound...
  9. D

EP3 Anybody want an aftermarket B pipe for free?

Dang! I would take this off you but I'm in Yorkshire.
  10. D

I fit these in last night and it took me a while before I found the right cables as there's just soo many. I knew it was a green/blue wire but wasn't sure which as there was two. What I did was open a door (to get the interior light on) then unplug a cable at a time until the light goes off -...
  11. D

Caliper Vinyl decal stickers for EP3

Hi Can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can get heat resistent vinyl decals for my EP3 calipers? I've got a black 03 EP3 and recently had my calipers painted red using hammermite I think its called (heat resistant paint) Would like some white Mugen vinyl for the calipers...
  12. D

I've just ordered a set for my EP3 in red, Can't wait to fit them in. PS: what method did most people go with? Lights on when doors open? Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  13. D

I would like these in Red for my EP3 please.
  14. D

Mugen style adjustable spoiler/front grill

Hi, I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I want to add a mugen style spoiler and front grill for the EP3. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Also, do they all have to be sanded down before fitting as I'm not confident enough to do this myself so if anyone knows of anyone offering...
  15. D

EP3 Lower seat rail swap for oem

I'm also a shortie and was wondering if there any seats/rails out there that you could replace on the EP3 to give me some extra height?
  16. D

Help with exhaust and mid pipe

Hello again, Just an update: I bagged myself a DC Sports Catback exhaust system off ebay and have to say it was in pretty damn good condition. The seller did state it was on the car for well less than a year so not surprised. After a bit of autosol polish on the backbox, its literally as new...
  17. D

Okay thanks a bundle for the support. The guy at pro flo told me changing the b pipe alone would give me a deeper tone. Guess he lied then? Right now I'm just not in a position (financially) to cough up around £360 on a cat back so I thought changing the B pipe alone would solve the corrosion...
  18. D

Is it possible to fit a 2.5" b pipe from the cat to the stock backbox ?
  19. D

What size is the diameter of the OEM B pipe?
  20. D

Thank you so much. I spoke to the guys at pro-flo exhausts in Bradford and he said the system will be too loud and unbearable if I choose to have it unsilenced. He was recommending not one but two silencers (one at the front and one at back with a 4" backbox ?
  21. D

Hello, This is my first post after a bit of lurking. Managed to bag myself an CTR EP3 for my first car having just passed my driving recently :) A mate of mine who happens to be a mechanic advised me to change the oil so I bought some Millers 5w-40. When the car was on the ramp he showed me...
Back