• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stebec

FK2 Engine oil

Due an oil change soon, should I use Honda own oil or is there any better oil on the market? Steve
  2. stebec

FK2 Aha app

How do I connect to the Aha app, all I can play via the app is from my phone via Wi Fi which keeps dropping out. It says there are over a 1000 radio stations on Aha but i can’t find any that I normally listen too.
  3. stebec

Aha app

I picked my FK2 up a few weeks ago, I’ve noticed that the Aha app is missing on the entertainment system, is there anyway of getting it back? Steve
  4. stebec

FK2 Dump valve

Do you get any benefit from putting a dump valve on the FK2?
  5. stebec

FK2 Whining noise

Only had my FK2 for a week and I’ve noticed that at about 70mph I get what sounds like a whining noise, does anyone else get it?
  6. stebec

FN2 Tyre pressure sensor

Problem solved, thanks
  7. stebec

FN2 Tyre pressure sensor

My tyre pressure warning light is illuminated all the time time, it came on about a week ago, I’ve checked all tyre pressures and they are correct. Anyone got any ideas why the light is permanently on Steve
  8. stebec

FN2 Smoking brakes

Nice job, what's the best way to remove all the rust?
  9. stebec

FN2 Smoking brakes

I've just ordered a repair kit until I can afford a new calliper, are the repair kits easy to do or do you need special tools?
  10. stebec

FN2 Smoking brakes

Is there anyway of fixing the calliper or is it a new one?
  11. stebec

FN2 Smoking brakes

My O.S.F brake is getting very hot and smoking, I jacked the car up this morning and my wheel seems to turn freely without any binding, any ideas what could be causing this problem. Steve
  12. stebec

FN2 FN2 Seat height question

Does anyone else have the same problem as me, I'm only 5ft 6, I have my seat as low as it will go plus have the steering wheel as high as it will go. The problem I have is that I can't see the warning lights on the top of the dash
  13. stebec

FN2 Samsung S6

Managed to get it working by using a Aux cable, the only problem now is that I have to increase the volume to 40.
  14. stebec

FN2 Samsung S6

I plugged into the USB adapter and the message I got on the dash board was that the phone was not supported. I had no problem with the iPhone being plugged into the USB connection.
  15. stebec

Belt

Thanks for your reply.
  16. stebec

Belt

Does the Type R FN2 have a Cam belt or timing chain. steve
  17. stebec

FN2 Samsung S6

changed my phone from iPhone 5s to Samsung S6 edge, I had no problem using the Aux socket to play music from the iPhone through the car radio but for some reason it won't let me use the Samsung phone, has anyone else had this problem. steve
  18. stebec

FN2 Honda dealer, regarding rust on roof

Mines a 2009 model, when did they start to put the new rubber seal on
  19. stebec

FN2 Folding wing Mirrors on GT FN2

I have a 59 plate and the door mirrors fold when I lock the doors.
  20. stebec

Indicator bulb

Thanks Loxy, for some reason the indicator has started to work again. Only had this car 3weeks and its already been back to the Bristol St motors for a new clutch, the rear suspension makes a squeaking noise, the indicator works when it wants too and the car runs rough on start up when it's...
  21. stebec

Indicator bulb

2009 FN2
  22. stebec

Indicator bulb

How do you change the indicator bulb on the door mirrors? steve
  23. stebec

Wheel nuts

Thanks Adam i thought it was 80lb, I set my torque wrench to 80lb but when I tightened the wheel nuts they seemed to be making a cracking noise.
  24. stebec

Wheel nuts

Hi, anyone know the torque setting for 2009 fn2 wheel nuts. thanks steve
  25. stebec

Discount

I rang Adrian Flux today at 9am to insure my type R, after being put through to 4 departments I was cut off, rang back was on hold for 5mins then spoke to someone, I already have a policy with them on my ST220 which I want to keep but on very limited mile use. I thought I could insure my type R...
  26. stebec

Fn2 brakes

Thanks for your reply Norv.
  27. stebec

Fn2 brakes

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum, I picked up my 59 plate type R a couple of days ago and noticed the brakes are drilled and grooved are these standard or are they modified, only want to know because of my insurance. thanks Steve
Back