• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. antmck33

EBay knock sensor

Knock sensor has come apart while removing the thermostat housing. Don't think it's supposed to do that, d'oh! So Lings Honda list knock sensor at £120. EBay between £10-30 ?? Anyone used an eBay one?
  2. antmck33

To track or not to track.

I have a Milano red 54 EP3 and I'm questioning what to do with it. I rarely drive it anymore as I am away with work every week. It is in reasonable condition mechanically (is off road atm with a coolant leak) it overheated and I'm in the middle of replacing hoses and clips that have failed...
  3. antmck33

Brake Refurb Shopping List

First thing, thanks all for the endless "Brake Threads", I have read them (all I think). I have an EP3 for general road use, my callipers are coming off for a good clean and refurb. Thanks to you guys, I have come up with a shopping list: RBF600 Brake Fluid - eBay 2x500ml = £25 Goodridge...
Back