• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

To track or not to track.

I have a Milano red 54 EP3 and I'm questioning what to do with it. I rarely drive it anymore as I am away with work every week.

It is in reasonable condition mechanically (is off road atm with a coolant leak) it overheated and I'm in the middle of replacing hoses and clips that have failed. Fingers crossed nothing more serious but it runs so shouldn't think so.

It's a 155k miler in good condition. Wouldn't take much effort to tart up to excellent condition. Bit of paint work (bonet) and tidy up engine bay.

Italian this reason that leaves me in a quandary.

Option 1) tidy up and sell it

Option 2) tidy up and keep as weekend car

Option 3) strip down and turn into a track focused car (still road legal)

The body of the car is good condition but the interior is showroom mint !! It would kill me to rip it out.

What would Jesus do?? :confused:

Only you can decide that mate.

They are good fun on the track though! As Chris said, you don't need to strip the interior to enjoy it, in fact we've only just taken the rear interior out of our track car and it's been on five track days now! 138k miles too.

Back