• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Aydhayeth

Airbag light

Any ideas? As some of you know I removed my deep dish wheel from my EP3. This wheel triggered an airbag light. I know replaced the OEM wheel and attached all plugs and it is still on.. fuse is fine, battery was disconnected.. I have MOT on Wednesday.. slight issue.
  2. Aydhayeth

Backseat

Hey guys, I did a bit of a search but couldn't find a related thread, could be me though. Yesterday I popped the rear seat out of my EP3 and was wondering what others did to finish it off? Was thinking of cutting a piece of velours and sticking it into place to give it a slightly more...
  3. Aydhayeth

Belgian EP3

Hello everyone, My name is Chris and I have been the owner of a 2005 EP3 for about 7 months. I've been trailing this forum for a while reading and posting here and there and introduced myself back in October. I've had quite a few vehicles Nissan Silvias, GT86, Audi A4, ... Now that I have...
  4. Aydhayeth

Wobble in my EP3

Hey guys, I have this issue with my EP3 and not sure what it could be. Under heavy braking at high speed, my steering wheel and pedal will wobble. Driving at higher speeds (60mph + ) my steering will wobble ever so slightly. Lastly, when driving on cobblestone roads there is a slight...
  5. Aydhayeth

Notchy gears

Hey guys, I have been reading here for a bit but only just registered. A few months ago I got my first type R, a 2005 EP3 with just 50000 miles on the clock. It is great fun however there is the following issue: Sometimes when I change gears when upshifting the gearstick seems to slip out...
Back