• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C-Jay

New Brake Pads & Discs

Thanks bud I'll check them out[emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C-Jay

New Brake Pads & Discs

Hi all, Had a Honda service on my FN2 last week and the are recommending I replace the front pads and discs. They quoted 289 but my local garage quoted 179 (just took it there after to see). My question: Will Honda use better quality parts than a local garage and should I pay the extra...
  3. C-Jay

My Type R's

Very nice. I have a bmw 1 as well but it's not performance. Wife drives it. That will be pretty rapid I bet. If it's that le mans blue colour on the new models I love it. Some anthracite or black alloys and that would look mean[emoji35] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. C-Jay

My Type R's

Oh right. What are you having built? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. C-Jay

My Type R's

Got any pics of your car loxy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C-Jay

My Type R's

Lol, yeah I upgraded to the FN2 but just love the ep3 so holding on for a bit[emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C-Jay

My Type R's

Hi, I am new to this club so please bear with me while I figure it out. My name is Chris and Im from Nottingham. Got a Nighthawk Black EP3 and a Bronze FN2 - Images attached. Let me know what you guys think.
Back