• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Timing Chain

Hi, I think its come to that time where the EP needs a new chain. Its juts hit 111k and seeing as it goes on track its about time I got it done. I was just wondering how much is it going to set me back on getting one fitted? Or is there a bit more life left in it? Cheers Dom
  2. D

Decat pipe fitting

Will a 4" flange on the top of a decat, fit on to the standard cast manifold? Cheers Dom
  3. D

Stiff getting into gear EP3

Hi, The gears on my EP3 are stiff to get into gears, sometimes they slide in fine but then other times they are stiff as out to get in to gear. Posssible oil in the box needs redoing? Also it's running an exedy clutch so I wouldn't think it was fit, the car isn't running "big power" or...
  4. D

Best Oil and Filter for EP3's

Hi, Just about to swap the oil on my EP3 got a couple of track days lined up in it and just wondering are there any preferences to what oil I should use and also filter? Cheers Dom
  5. D

Toda Decat (Race Pipe) fitting onto Standard Manifold

Hi, I've just purchased a 2nd hand Toda race pipe which I believe does fit onto the standard Ep3 manifold but I need a new gasket (think its a 2.5"). Please could you point me into the right direction of what I need to make this to fit, its going onto a unsilcened centre section. LOUD! Ive...
  6. D

Brake Fluid

Hi, Just wondering which is the best brake fluid to use on track? Just got myself an EP3. Cheers Dom
Back