• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vtecgirl

FN2 ** anyone selling some standard type R wheels?**

I'll take a look, cheers matey
  2. Vtecgirl

FN2 ** anyone selling some standard type R wheels?**

Hey guys... well ll I took Tina in to get 2 rear tyres fitted last week... And it turns out one of my wheels is buckled and the hub is knackered.. Previous owner had siliconed the nuts on The wheels weren't in good condition when I bought it but I wanted to save up for some new wheels but now...
  3. Vtecgirl

Just thought I'd say hey!

is that a cherry pie? Awww thanks a way to a Wigan girls heart Haha
  4. Vtecgirl

:-O
  5. Vtecgirl

I live in St. Helens but I have s confession.... I'm actually a wiganer
  6. Vtecgirl

hahaha I'm free to a good home!
  7. Vtecgirl

i have a 6 year old, and I'm a single mum hahaha I'm not selfish but this the first time in 7 years I've got a car I want so I'm happy hahaha xx
  8. Vtecgirl

Hello!

Hey :-) im very jealous of your new purchase!
  9. Vtecgirl

Ideally I'd like to pair darker wheels with a full GP packs from Cox Motor Parts but I can't really stretch to that... well not without being incredibly selfish! whats selfish about that??
  10. Vtecgirl

My wheels are a mess! Not my doing might I add, but the car was a bargain so it was expected :-/ I think they were originally silver and been sprayed black and it's strarted to peel... I'm in two minds whether to get them powder coated or to just get new wheels.. They are badly curbed as well...
  11. Vtecgirl

2009 FN2 type R - battery issues - completely dead if left stood for a day

well from what I can see it has after market xenons on it, I have wondered if it's those :-/
  12. Vtecgirl

2009 FN2 type R - battery issues - completely dead if left stood for a day

Hi guys Basically as as the title says. If the car isn't run for a couple of days the battery dies. Nothing works, it doesn't even turn over Replaced the battery twice since December (1st time my choice, 2nd time this morning by my mums partner lol) is there any reason behind this? Or a way...
  13. Vtecgirl

:-) you have 2?? I wanted an EP3 back in 2009, but my partner at the time told me I wasn't allowed one!!!!!
  14. Vtecgirl

Is that good or bad??? Hahahaha
  15. Vtecgirl

Hahaha well I'm ok as women go ;-)
  16. Vtecgirl

Awww made my day that!!
  17. Vtecgirl

Haha well I joined ages ago, but didn't post anything so I thought I may as well do it now and get it over with hahaha
  18. Vtecgirl

Hahaha thank you
  19. Vtecgirl

Hey guys and gals! I joined in November but haven't posted anything or made myself known I bought a 2009 Civic type R for my 30th birthday needs a few bits doing to it, but when I have the funds I can't wait to start doing the bits I want to her! I have named her Tina type R I'm nuts by...
Back