• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Just thought I'd say hey!

Ideally I'd like to pair darker wheels with a full GP packs from Cox Motor Parts but I can't really stretch to that... well not without being incredibly selfish![/QUOTE]

whats selfish about that??

Ideally I'd like to pair darker wheels with a full GP packs from Cox Motor Parts but I can't really stretch to that... well not without being incredibly selfish!

whats selfish about that?? 

"Sorry kids, we're not having a holiday this year, we can't afford...

....Look at my new body kit though!!"

"Sorry kids, we're not having a holiday this year, we can't afford...

....Look at my new body kit though!!"

i have a 6 year old, and I'm a single mum hahaha I'm not selfish but this the first time in 7 years I've got a car I want so I'm happy hahaha xx

Oh don't get me wrong, I do ok. In 1 year of ownership I've spent around £1k on tyres and brake discs, pads and lines. I see those as kind of essentials though, haha.

By the way, you've just mentioned that you're single, this thread is going to get very busy! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh don't get me wrong, I do ok. In 1 year of ownership I've spent around £1k on tyres and brake discs, pads and lines. I see those kite as essentials though, haha.

By the way, you've just mentioned that you're single, this thread is going to get very busy! :lol:

hahaha I'm free to a good home!

hahaha I'm free to a good home!

5f9fc6c95506c9afb5b48cbd3944838a.jpg

Based where?

Back