• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Fantom

Lower seat rail for premier recaros

I just bought some premier recaros so that I can finally lower the seat. However I just want check what my options are. From numerous searches I can see that the Bride RO seems to be the rail of choice but they are quite pricey...
  2. Fantom

Stupid question but got to ask it. New head unit

Hi guys. I haven't changed a stereo for many years, however after disconnecting my battery I can't use the standard head unit anymore as I don't have the code. I have bought a pioneer single din unit from eBay. However I just wanted to check what accessories I need to fit this. I assume I need...
  3. Fantom

Swapping standard seats for recaros using lower subframes

Hi guys Recently bought an ep3 which I'm really pleased with. However the seat feels too high for me as I'm pretty tall. I've read on here that swapping to recaros from the premier or JDM version allows you to mount the seat lower using a different subframe using side mounts? Has anyone on here...
Back