• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

INJEN CAI OR TEGIWA GRUPPE M INDUCTION KIT ON EP3 TYPE R?

Hey guys I’ve got an ep3 with a injen CAI intake Car has been k pro’d with other mods such as hks hi power exhaust system and dc sports 421 manifold. Is it worth upgrading to the tegiwa induction? Would the car run normal as well due to it being mapped already? Any replies will be much appreciated
  2. B

EP3 H1 HID kit for facelift EP3 CTR??

What's the best hid kit to get for my ep3 type r? looking to get 6000k hid's and I know I will need ballasts which can be brought from ebay can any1 recommend the best HID kit to go for off ebay??
  3. B

ep3 type-r Mtec discs and mintex pads? Best brake discs type?

Hey I'm interested in getting new brakes for my ep3 type r but not sure to go for standard discs and pads or drilled and grooved ones? I've heard drilled and grooved tend to crack and was recommended grooved discs and I would only be using for everyday use as well? What type of discs would be...
  4. B

EP3 Type r ep3 facelift clutch biting point very high?? Need new clutch??

Hey guys I got a civic ep3 type r but the clutch biting point is really high it's not slipping or anything? Would it be ideal to replace and what's the best clutch to go for. been quoted £350 for exedy clutch and labour at Halfords auto centre as I work at Halfords. can anyone recommend what's...
  5. B

EP3 Would a pre-facelift ep3 type r grill fit a facelift ep3 type r?

Hey looking to get a type r grill but just wanted to know whether the prefacelift grill would fit my facelift ep3? can someone get back to me asap cheers!
  6. B

EP3 I need to read the rules

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42362-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  7. B

Under dash fuse box help

Hi I just wanted to know does anyone have a list of all the fuses in the dash like what each one does as I do not have a manual but do have a diagram? Pls help
Back