• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Silkmeister

Dilemma

So after over 14 years of ownership my EP3 has taken an icy slide into a truck and become "uneconomical to repair". I have had quotes to buy back from insurers and repair but will it be worth it. I am getting another car as a daily driver but if I sold mine as a cat D after fixing what kind of...
  2. Silkmeister

Upgrading radiator

As per the title, is it worth buying an upgraded radiator as mine suffered a huge puncture last night on my way home. Was thinking of the Tegiwa one as its only £40 more than a standard replacement but as i've only got air filter and exhaust upgraded not sure it was even worth doing this...
  3. Silkmeister

thames city insurance

has anyone heard of or used these before? my friend has just got a really good quote from them saving over 200 quid on their renewal but slightly wary as they havent heard of them before
  4. Silkmeister

Silky Nighthawk... updated 01/02/06

Some pics of my baby: edit: accident damage pics now removed
Back