• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. DanOz

DanOz's Type R - Metallic Blue FK2 GT

Not planning any track days as of yet, still only got 300miles on the clock and I still plan to bed it in for abit longer. Shes getting quite mucky now so will be getting a good rinse when I find time, will posts some before and afterward when I do.
  2. DanOz

Trip to Bala Lake yesterday: Just over 88.8 miles in total. Day started off a little wet and dull, until i hit the welsh border and things brightened up. Some fantastic views over Snowdonia park with the mountain tops covered in snow with the sound of the VTEC engine roaring down the A494...
  3. DanOz

So after a lot of thought and consideration, i decided to get my first Honda and invested in an FK2 GT Type R in metallic blue. Bought with 6 miles on the clock 56 reg plate 5 year service plan ...came with a nice umbrella :D/ Picked it up on Tuesday and i absolutely delighted with the...
  4. DanOz

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Just managed to read through the majority of this thread ha! Just wanted to say, really good read to see the ep3s journey & has got me even more eager to get my FK2. Later today I part ways with my 3 series f30 and I can honestly say the beemers are such a joy to sit in with the quality on...
Back