• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DanOz's Type R - Metallic Blue FK2 GT

So after a lot of thought and consideration, i decided to get my first Honda and invested in an FK2 GT Type R in metallic blue.

Bought with 6 miles on the clock
56 reg plate
5 year service plan
...came with a nice umbrella :D/

Picked it up on Tuesday and i absolutely delighted with the product! I haven't really got many pics from when i picked it up (weather has been terrible by me) however i managed to pop down to the dealership the weekend before to catch a sneak peak it!

20160109_140606 internet 1.jpg

Later tonight once i've got the kids to bed, i will post my journey today to Bala Lake.

Trip to Bala Lake yesterday:

a4a5ced697af286296a9cb7e2e0b78ef.png

Just over 88.8 miles in total.

Day started off a little wet and dull, until i hit the welsh border and things brightened up.
Some fantastic views over Snowdonia park with the mountain tops covered in snow with the sound of the VTEC engine roaring down the A494, really was a great day out.

20160115_121533 internet.jpg

Would recommend this route to anyone, really was a joy to drive in the FK2R.

c99b6484f771aeaa2afd74696c9269ec.jpg

f859ba7d501c75b295fb218888575074.jpg

Lovely little trip out I need to get over that area and do some roads ! Evo triangle etc !

Lovely car and a great colour.

Planning any Trackdays ? I've seen one on track but the guy wasn't pushing it unfortunetely.

Lovely little trip out I need to get over that area and do some roads ! Evo triangle etc !

Lovely car and a great colour.

Planning any Trackdays ? I've seen one on track but the guy wasn't pushing it unfortunetely.

Not planning any track days as of yet, still only got 300miles on the clock and I still plan to bed it in for abit longer.

Shes getting quite mucky now so will be getting a good rinse when I find time, will posts some before and afterward when I do.

Back