• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T222NDY

Will a ....

I can get the rand new exhaust at very good money and can get the pipe welded into it buy a friend so it won't really cost much and the HKS that's on it now is beyond saving sadly.. if it's just a length of pipe needing put Into the very rear section I'd be happy enough... just when it starts...
  2. T222NDY

Will a ....

Mega old thread bump! My DC5 is in need of a new exhaust and I'd quite like to keep it a HKS hi power for looks and cause I love the noise. I've been offered an EP3 one brand new for a good price. The car has a tegiwa manifold so I'm guessing fitment to that will be fine was just wanting a...
  3. T222NDY

FN2 Lowering FN2

Fitted a set of eibach pros last week, transformed the car! Looks a lot better at the new ride height without being too low and it's definitely a lot nicer to drive although I've only done about 20 miles in it so far.. Was a good oppurtunity to clean up and grease all the bolts too and only...
  4. T222NDY

FN2 Lowering FN2

That does look a good height! Do you think it drives better with the eibachs?
  5. T222NDY

FN2 Lowering FN2

Cool ** keep an eye out for the pictures of it!
  6. T222NDY

FN2 Lowering FN2

I'm thinking of lowering my fn2, was looking for some opinions on what springs to go for. I hate it when the back of the car is lower than the front so would need to be a little nose down and I still want the car to be functional. What Spring kit would be best, have been told eibach but unsure...
  7. T222NDY

FN2 ICE options for iPhone connection

The very odd time it has stop working with the usb. Music just stops but if I turn the car off for a while and back on it works fine again. Its only done this 2 or 3 times max so im not too concerned about it. I got an extra lead with it as mine has OEM sat nav so I thought it would say track...
  8. T222NDY

FN2 ICE options for iPhone connection

I installed the connects2 to mine about a month ago. Wasnt overly difficult all I would say is be patient with the trim so you dont break any clips and invest in the orange trim removal tools on ebay. They are only a couple of pound but help alot. I wired mine under the centre console and put...
  9. T222NDY

FN2 Is My car lowered ?

The 2nd picture down shows it sitting at a lovely height! Definitely lowered as it makes my standard one look like a monster truck! Rear springs would be the easiest to check
  10. T222NDY

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

Does it have to be a full service history with Honda?
  11. T222NDY

Service - Integra DC5

3 hours drive for a service :eek:
  12. T222NDY

All you 230bhp ep3 owners.

I love it when you see an ep3 advertise and it has a k&n induction kit and an eBay cat back and it's says its 250bhp... It's very common over here in N.I! Dreamers :)
  13. T222NDY

Mugen 200

Just read through this thread, lovely car! And your modding it really well too, must be a good rare car. I've seen one kicking about near me but it doesn't have the Mugen bumpers but has the wheels. Maybe just got the wheels extra unless you could get them without the bumper but think the...
  14. T222NDY

My Type Rs.. DC5 + FN2

Thanks guys! The dc5 doesn't get drove much, keep it away over winter then ** be taking it back out around March and fitting all the parts I have for it and get it back on track for fun :) The dc5 has a 1.5way played LSD fitted so it's very knocky for everyday driving so the fn2 is a bit nicer...
  15. T222NDY

FN2 THE RUST PROBLEM

I have just bought a 2007 FN2. Along the top of the windscreen has started to rust, not really bad just yet but it can be seen so was thinking about sorting it now before it gets any worse. Whats the best way to go about it? Emai Honda uk and send them pictures? I dont really think my local...
  16. T222NDY

Squeaky Clutch Pedal - FIX!

Cool that would be great, picked up a tin of grease tonight so ** hopefully get to do it tomorrow, will stop me going mad as the squeak does get pretty annoying!
  17. T222NDY

Squeaky Clutch Pedal - FIX!

Going to give this a go tomorrow on my fn2, hope it fixes it!
  18. T222NDY

My Type Rs.. DC5 + FN2

I'm sure with how much you would get for a CW fn2 you could buy a really fresh DC5, they're a great car although if if its going to be a daily driver I would say the fn2 would be better but I'm basing that on my dc5 being set up more for track so is quite harsh on the road.. Either way you can't...
  19. T222NDY

My Type Rs.. DC5 + FN2

Thought I would put a thread up of my current Hondas. Haven't owned the FN2 long but it's totally original and the dc5 is my summer/track day car. ** just post some pics but the dc5 has a lot of work done and it's probably the most fun car I've ever drove. Hard to say which is better as they...
  20. T222NDY

FN2 FN2 Phone connection

I'm waiting on the dealer getting me the manual so I will have a look in it when I get it if I can't find a pdf version. I thought it probably would be a bit sick to be honest
  21. T222NDY

FN2 FN2 Phone connection

Yea it's very strange :S I Probably won't ever use the phone connection but would be nice to know it works... I suppose aslong as i-vtec works it's all good :)
  22. T222NDY

FN2 FN2 Phone connection

No it's the OEM system with the sat Nav, have the English set. The voice control works as well in English just when you press the phone button it speaks spanish :S maybe the car needs a code from the owners manual
  23. T222NDY

FN2 FN2 Phone connection

Hi I've recently purchased a FN2 and it has a phone connection on the steering wheel.. When I press the button it is in Spanish so I need to change that first of all. When I translate what she says it says that it is locked and to enter a 4 digit code. Is this a code I need to get of Honda does...
Back