• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 FN2 Phone connection

Hi I've recently purchased a FN2 and it has a phone connection on the steering wheel.. When I press the button it is in Spanish so I need to change that first of all. When I translate what she says it says that it is locked and to enter a 4 digit code. Is this a code I need to get of Honda does anyone know?

Have you got any pics of the button? It might be aftermarket?

The OEM unit works in conjunction with the sat nav, you set the language on the headunit.

4 digit code I would guess is the Bluetooth pairing code from when you start to pair the handset?

No it's the OEM system with the sat Nav, have the English set. The voice control works as well in English just when you press the phone button it speaks spanish :S maybe the car needs a code from the owners manual

Don't know why the voice commands would be in Spanish though! :confused:

Yea it's very strange :S I Probably won't ever use the phone connection but would be nice to know it works...

I suppose aslong as i-vtec works it's all good :)

Do you have the Honda user manual for it ?
I had the factory hands free kit in my old Fn2. I set it up using the manual, but if I'm honest.......it was crap !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm waiting on the dealer getting me the manual so I will have a look in it when I get it if I can't find a pdf version. I thought it probably would be a bit sick to be honest

Back