• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. M

FN2, what is this

You haven't got an oil bottle in the boot that has leaked through the seems have you?
  2. M

2009 FN2 type R - battery issues - completely dead if left stood for a day

Sounds like you have a drain on the battery, could be something stupid like the stereo or it could be something more complex. You would probably be best off getting an auto electrician to take a look.
  3. M

Misfire P0301 :(

wow, that looks like it was definitely you problem. Glad you got it sorted. :cool:
  4. M

Twistedmonkey ep3 type r Milano red

That hole looks nasty! Good luck with the rest of the build.
  5. M

Misfire P0301 :(

Just read through this and sorry to bring up an old thread, but did you get to the bottom of this problem? Did the new loom fix it? I'm keen to know and it could possibly help anyone else with a problem too.
  6. M

Insurance after Motability

Hi Nick, thank you very much for the reply. Previous to me being on the motability scheme I was driving a Subaru Impreza WRX Import, Astra GSi turbo and before that a Citroen Saxo VTS (I was young, don't judge :lol:). I used to work as a mechanic up until 2011 therefore I do have experience of...
  7. M

Insurance after Motability

Hi guys! I am looking at picking up a Civic Type R in April and I am just running the usual insurance quotes before purchase to make sure I can get insured for a reasonable price. I am 27 years old, 28 on April 1st (yes I am an April fool :rolleyes:), for the past 5-6 years I have been driving...
Back