• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. shnev91

Tried a new (to me) product. Auto Glym: Rapid Aqua Wax

Was looking for a product like this so that on a quick wash and dry I could add a bit of protection and give it a nice shine. Really easy to apply. Apply to wet panel, Approx 3 sprays needed for the whole bonnet, Dry the car using 2 cloths (they give you 2 in the kit but I used my own). Did a...
  2. shnev91

Cobra Exhaust FK2 Type R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHEMA0NJpYY I'm not really that impressed... Happy enough to stick with standard for now. Haven't found anything I like so far. (I'm also not 100% sure that this vid is legit but cobra say they have finished their products now)...
  3. shnev91

FK2 FK2 Alignment

Ok not ***** lie I'm a newbie when it comes to this sort of thing I understand the meanings of the words but should I worry about this or not? The Caster im not too fussed on but the inside edge of my tyres that got pulled off today were almost at the wire and the rest of the tyre was at around...
  4. shnev91

FK2 Sqeaky Brakes

Might aswel ask to see if anyone else has Squeaky breaks. Mine are fine at any speed above 15mph but at really slow speeds when you're just trying to stop they give off the loudest high pitch note ever. I can't even tell which calliper it is at the moment but I'm guessing drivers side with how...
  5. shnev91

FK2 FK2 Tyres

If there is another thread about this somewhere please feel free to point me towards it and delete this one. So having bought a Demo car with 2k miles on it the tyres had been spanked by the time I bought it. I tried my best to get the dealer to put some new tyres on before I bought but he...
  6. shnev91

FK2 Sensors on the windscreen

Does anyone have a diagram to show what each sensor does? Also if there is a way of testing each one I would love to know. Cheers in advance.
  7. shnev91

FK2 Info on how VTEC works now?

Anyone got a link to something that will tell me how the **** VTEC works now? I don't understand what it does on the FK2 Type R.... Thanks.
  8. shnev91

S2000 pics (Black mountains Wales)

Here's a few from a recent run out. Will get some of the FK2 when I pickup tomorrow.
Back