• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. S

FK8 Oil light coming on!!

I'm on holiday this week and on the drive down the motorway the check oil message came up. I checked the oil Monday and it was good. So I quickly pulled over on hard shoulder to make sure it wasn't an emergency and I hadn't lost all the oil. Looked ok so kept going to the nearest service...
  2. S

FK2 love that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDDAh-tnJYM go to love that!!
  3. S

Car cleaning

OK if you had to pick 1 car cleaning product to recommend to every one else what would it be ?
  4. S

FK2 Help with pait work

Washed the car after been on holiday for a week and noticed thses marks on some of the black parts of the car. Including the back window. Any idea what it is and how to get rid of it? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. S

FK2 Water bottle Top

Ok i was cheeking the car this evening as iv got bit of a drive over the weekend 600miles+. so I'd checked the oil and tyres went to top up the water and dropped the top down in to the engine bay. iv got a inspection camera i use for work and im not going to be able to get it. i think its...
  6. S

FK2 Cheaking the oil

Okay a question for you guys that know a hell of a lot more about cars than me especially the FK2. I have always been fairly good about checking oil in my car's but when I got my new ctr the dealers scared the crap out of me about checking the oil. Even to the point because I was going to do...
  7. S

Road angel and radar detectors in a FK2

Does Any one use a Road angel or radar detector and if so are they any good? Also could you hard wire one in to a FK2? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. S

FK2 Help with curbed wheels

Tuck the car out for a drive this afternoon and curbed the wheel on the way home. despite the fun speeds on the country roads i was only doing 25-30 mph when i did it so not a lot of dam. whats the best way to cover repair the damage?
  9. S

FK2 R+ mode

Ok how much do u use the R+ mode? I'm still getting used to the car so haven't gone near it to much yet. or do you fined the ride to hard?
  10. S

new FK2

My new FK2
  11. S

CRZ Thoughts

I've had a CRZ for a couple of years and Im getting rid for a type R. I've loved this little car, on a country road or in town its stands out and handles very well, but on the motorway was a little lacking my old 2.2 diesel civic was a lot better. Was just wondering what you all thought of CRZ?
Back