• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. MARKTHOMASBRAND

Mark's Championship White FK8 GT

Hi all, Apologies for the delay..was struggling to post the pics recently O:) Picked the new car up on 30th Jan :D The Black Edition we traded in has already sold :o Mugen Carbon Fibre Shifter already fitted:cool:
  2. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK2 FK2 wheel nut torque spec ?

Hi all, I had 2 new tyres fitted yesterday & on the paperwork it says the fitter torqued the wheel nuts to 110 Nm :| Can somebody with 100% certainty tell me what the torque for the FK2 wheel nuts is ? After a search on the net the FN2 which has M12 x 1.5MM wheel nuts requires a torque of...
  3. MARKTHOMASBRAND

Meguiars Mirror Bright Automobile Shampoo

Been using this stuff for a while now... Good stuff :smt023 Regards,Mark.
  4. MARKTHOMASBRAND

FK2 FK2 windscreen washer woes !

Hi all, Firstly hope everyone has managed to stay safe over the past few days in the snowy weather :) Went out to the car yesterday morning to find that the windscreen washer jets weren't delivering any fluid #-o The temperature was - 2 so I poured some warm water over the jets but...
  5. MARKTHOMASBRAND

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

Hi all :smt039 Picked the car up on the 12th June :smt041 Was going to wait until September to trade in the Mugen 200 but the right car came up at my local Honda dealership :whistle I liked the VRM too :D/ It's a January 2017 car & had just 1254 miles on the clock 8) Got them...
Back