• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Tact1calB3ard

Knock/clunk while reversing

Cheers for the reply mate. Yes I'm pretty sure myself that it's the CV joint causing me grief, I'll get one on order and see if it will cure the problem :)
  2. Tact1calB3ard

Knock/clunk while reversing

Hey guys hope you're all well I've been chasing niggly little problems on the EP3 for months now! And last week I thought I had finally got everything in order with a big smile on my face :) However! I now seem to have developed quite a loud thud/clunk/knock sound coming from the offside front...
  3. Tact1calB3ard

ABS fault EP3

Hiya guys, This may have been discussed a million times before and im prob just crap at usig the searh option (i did try), but i hve an intermitent fault with the abs light on my 52 plate ep3, sometimes it stays off, other times it will come on mid drive and stay on until engine is switched...
  4. Tact1calB3ard

After fitting exhaust system.....

Im not too sure as to wether they were done to be honest bud, the car doesnt have alot of service history, but it seems to be quite a strong car, i may just do a good service on it myself just for peace of mind :). Thank you for the advice
  5. Tact1calB3ard

Ohh sorry missed a question, it had a minor service 3 months ago, but may do another oil change myself
  6. Tact1calB3ard

Thanks for the reply mate :), i thought it might be common, but thought best to ask anyways as a search didnt seem to bring up alot. I could do with a code reader, may purchase one next week. First thoughts, with it being quite a big exhaust was is it loosing back pressure and not liking it, im...
  7. Tact1calB3ard

Appologies to the admin if this is in the wrong section, could be a simple problem hopefully with a simple solution :) My ep3 came pretty much standard apart from a K&N typhoon filter, i decided to fit a brand new HKS Hi Power cat back system to the car. Now im not sure wether it had this...
Back