• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

Think a trip to TDI North could be in order £££££ ☹️
  2. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

Apparently they stripped it all down again to re check the lot
  3. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

Yea oil is fine and full
  4. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

That much I don't know I'm going to ask my brother in law when he gets in from work to have a look he's good with civics. I just don't understand why the vtech isn't working properly
  5. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

Nothing when they warmed it up they said it was fine and when I drove it yesterday the temp gague went mad. Took it back they said it was ok the temp is staying down but the intake is doing nothing
  6. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

So the car has just come back out of the garage and it still feels restricted to a extent. Hasn't over heated as of yet but still doesn't feel right and the intake doesn't seem up to scratch
  7. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

Cheers guys really appreciate all your help
  8. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

So they need to re time the chain and bleed the system properly?
  9. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

The cold air intake doesn't seem to be working at all as I just drove for 10 mins and the temp gauge almost hit red! Gonna head back tomorrow with it. Just don't get what they could have done to make this happen
  10. Bradders1986

Timing Chain

So I just had my timing chain replaced and now it's seems that I have a gutless Honda and it seems louder and the cold air intake doesn't seem to be sucking as hard??? Why? What have the garage done to my car?
Back