• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

EP3 Another ep3?

Well my budget is up to 4k at the moment but this keeps rising until I'm ready to buy one It will be a weekend car as I'm a bricklayer by trade so i have a work van to use during the week The thing is I don't want to end up spending 5 k on one with 70-80k miles that's just as good as a well...
  2. E

EP3 Another ep3?

I've had 2 ep3 type r's now one was standard with a few goodies on it the other was mapped had a kpro etc and I loved it Now after a year or so m starting to regret selling the ep3 and now I want one back question is I'm planning on going downtown the rotrex supercharger route however ta...
  3. E

Timing chain and tensioner what else is needed?

Hi doing timing chain and tensioner i have the guides chain and tensioner , is there anything else that i need ?
  4. E

Best mugen rep spoiler and lip

Im just wondering what mugen reps people have bought and what fits best as Im currently looking for a mugen rep spoiler and front lip (facelift)
  5. E

Kpro\k100 worth it?

I'm thinking of getting a kpro or k100 to map my ep3 I have supporting mods Exhaust Header Inlet (not fitted) CAI 70 ml TB(not fitted) My question is will a remap make a big difference over standard ? Can anyone who's had their k20 mapped comment on the difference over standard ?
  6. E

B pipe suggestions

I think the supersprint ones are discontinued, try m2 motorsport centre section with silencer you can buy them off tdi north website
  7. E

Spoon Bpipe + dc sports manifold fitment

I don't do motorway driving maybe on the very odd occasion , I only use the type r on the weekends as its not my daily so I should be ok
  8. E

Blakectr agreed even just a n1 backbox sounds awesome , so hopefully with a silenced Bpipe and de cat mani it should sound awesome , apparently even with a standard mani an I silenced Bpipe with the n1 is very loud so a unsilenced Bpipe with a decat would be insane too loud
  9. E

98-102 db isn't too loud imo
  10. E

I haven't got a kpro/k100 yet as I'm getting all the parts together first then heading up to tdi north for kpro and a map yeah I bet ! I love the sound of the spoon n1 , such quality parts as well the welds and finish are spot on I'm thinking of rrc inlet with 70ml tb gruppe m and tdi north...
  11. E

I've got the spoon Bpipe and the spoon n1 so just going to order the Dc sports manifold so I guess it's going to be loud would you say it was a nice sound though ? Haha yeah once it's on I doubt I'll be driving like miss daisy anymore !
  12. E

Cheers loxy I'll go with the Dc sports then will save some money over a toda mani c4doc did your system have the spoon Bpipe? I was hoping it wouldn't be excessively loud as the spoon Bpipe has a silencer, however if it is loud I wouldn't be too worried I'll just have to have a light foot in...
  13. E

Hi just a quick question will a genuine spoon Bpipe fit to a Dc sports mani? as I know it won't fit the standard uk spec mani without slight modification (ep3) cheers
  14. E

Mods before remap ep3

Well it's a second car so more track orientated with a little road use , might not worry about the throttle body then and just stick to the inlet maybe go for a rbc instead as for exhaust system which 3" systems are good ? I think I'll change to coil overs then maybe some bc racing ones and as...
  15. E

Mods before remap ep3

Yes true I haven't put that in there not sure which bbk to go for yellowspeed stop tech etc
  16. E

Mods before remap ep3

I'm booking in for a kpro and map in the coming weeks the mods that I will have before I get the map I'll list below if anyone thinks that I could change any of the mods for something that's better for power or even suspension etc or missed anything out please let me know Tegiwa carbon intake...
  17. E

Honda Civic EP3 Air Intake

Hondadata air of mod is a good cheap option, otherwise I'd go for the tegiwa carbon intake , open cone filters such as the k&n typhoon give a great induction noise but suffer with heatsoak ,
  18. E

New b-pipe advice

Awesome thanks mate
  19. E

New b-pipe advice

Yeah I've noticed spoon prices have gone up recently glad I got my n1 when I did would the m2 pipe fit the n1 backbox then ?
  20. E

New b-pipe advice

Cheers loxy , Yeah I thought so which is a shame , I'm looking for a decent Bpipe as eventually will be mapped so that's why I'm thinking spoon Bpipe , will eventually get a header as would the m2 still make decent power compared to a spoon pipe/ other off the shelf pipes ?
  21. E

New b-pipe advice

Hi I'm on the lookout for a new Bpipe to mate to my spoon n1 backbox I m tempted by the spoon Bpipe but have heard about supersprint bpipes but no where seems to have them for sale ? Any other recommendations ? Cheers
  22. E

Ep3 engine ticking noise driver side seems to be coming from underneath

Ok mate I'll get it checked on Saturday , I have the whine aswell at first I thought it may have been the alternator bearing , I'll probably just change the pulleys anyway and belt , and hopefully it'll fix the ticking noise and the whine! Thank you for the advice mate much appreciated
  23. E

I was thinking it may be one of the pullys , it quite hard to explain if you put your head by the drivers side wheel you can hear it more, also when I had a listen underneath you can hear it asWell , from the top of the engine you can't hear it , it's only from underneath or by the drivers side...
  24. E

Yeah isn't that more of a grinding noise though rather than ticking? It's not overly loud and the engine still pulls as it should just seems weird that it's coming from the bottom of the engine , been worrying it's the start of bottom end failure or something , oil has always been topped up I...
  25. E

I have a ticking noise that seems to be coming from the drivers side underneath (bottom of the engine) I can't work out what it is car is on 86,000 miles going in Saturday for valve adjustment as need doing. im just curious what this ticking noise is from underneath it's more noticeable when...
  26. E

Ep3 gearbox rebuild

Yeah well as it's all coming off I was going to buy a few bits Stage 2 completion clutch quaife lsd lightweight flywheel (not sure on which make yet) mfactory carbon synchros honda main bearings what else will I needs? And what's the benifits of a 5.1 final drive ?
  27. E

Ep3 gearbox rebuild

Im getting my gearbox rebuilt soon and wanted to know what parts are needed also if there are any uprated parts that I could use I know mfactory do the carbon synchros
  28. E

2.5 or 3 inch for n/a build ep3

Thanks guys I'll be getting a 3inch then I would go for a skunk 2 but it's way to loud for my liking any suggestions welcome , as long as it can be fitted to a toda manifold
  29. E

2.5 or 3 inch for n/a build ep3

Hi guys just a quickie I've done some searching around as I still any find an answer , I want to stay n/a some say go for a 2.5 some say go for a 3 inch exhaust so I'm confused on which size to buy for better figures i wanted to to get the spoon n1 with the spoon b pipe, then I was told that...
Back