• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

Coilovers ??

Has anyone got these * http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/111386777958 The price seems quite fair just not sure on the quality of them. Thanks
  2. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

I have now driven it sounds amazing.
  3. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

It's on sounds good haven't driven it yet lol
  4. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

Fair enough I'm leaving it standard atm then might get a non res one if I want it louder. Lol.
  5. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

The lights come from ebay. Just wired them up to the intirior light and ran the wires into the door drilled a hole with the supplied hole cutter and pushed them in.
  6. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

No its standard at the moment. Why?
  7. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

Afew weeks ago my Mrs brought me some puddle lights fitted them the other day Then this arrived today. (Thanks jimbodeeni quick postage) I took the old monstrosity off I just need to get a new gasket then get to fit it.
  8. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

It sounds quite hollow if I'm honest it looks ok for now might invest in one later on
  9. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

Yea it dose look pooer I'm going to spray the whole car in the near future when I manage to get a workshop.
  10. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

Gave it a clean yesterday forgot to mention my car has a mugen style spoiler looks carbon but not sure if it is of just skined. I have fitted a new steering slider and tigiwa rasier to help wih the suspension knock/rattling but hasent fixed it I'm thinking top mounts next but will be when I...
  11. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

The bonnet it came with was chipped badly so I took it off a wrapped it in carbonfiber http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll238/elliotha/Mobile%20Uploads/20160618_115339_zpsxssweza7.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Also moved the numberplate ignore the tow strap I had it laying around plan to get a red one...
  12. E

My first vtec NHB CTR

First abit of my past cars Mk6 fiesta whent from 1.25 to a 1.6 [/URL][/IMG] Then I got a rx8 231 good car was red then I did this [/URL][/IMG] I also brought a starlet sr as a daily to go with the rx8 I curently still own this [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] I then swapped the rx8...
  13. E

Shock top mounts

Can I replace just the bearings as I take it these are the parts that ware or do I have to replace the mounts as well?
  14. E

Exhaust guide

Anyone know anything about toyo sports ? Any good?
  15. E

Shock top mounts

When hitting full lock and bumps was going to go topmounts. Then do droplink if it dosent sort it
  16. E

Shock top mounts

My car is making a slight khocking sound which I am thinking is the top mounts. It's been lowered 40mm steering rack slider has been changed and a rasier installed. So I am thinking top mounts. Dose anyone know which ones would be better then standed might as well upgrade them whilst doing it...
  17. E

Exhaust guide

Might look into them then. Has anyone got any videos of them?
  18. E

Exhaust guide

What are the m2 system that are on ebay or are they just that ebay specials ?
  19. E

Exhaust guide

Hi everyone. Not sure if this is the right place on the fourm. But I'm after a new exhaust as my car has a rather bodged non make back box welded to the standard pipe (not by me I've only had the car a month) I'm after something that looks nice and sounds good want it a bit raspy and one that...
  20. E

Steering rack slider

Hi new to owning a type r got a ep3 lowered about 40mm iv already got a riser on the steering rack after some info on the slider as I'm getting a knock from the rack is it worth the extra money to get the brass one or will the plastic oem one be ok interested to find out if anyone is using the...
Back