• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vtec Col

FN2 Scraping / scuffing noise

As title suggests I'm getting a scuffing noise which I think is coming from front drivers side arch area. It's the same sound as when the tyre hits the arch on a bumpy road but this is a frequent noise on smooth roads. On inspection I expected to find something hanging off and scraping the...
  2. Vtec Col

Mugen rear bumper

Just wondering if anyone has fitted mugen rear bumper and any pics of this. preferably alabaster with it being what i own but any pics will help. Specifically without mugen wing. Was thinking seeker wing and not seen this combo. Opinions and thoughts on this also welcome Sent from my SM-G920F...
  3. Vtec Col

3rd gear issue

Not long had my fn2 and after driving it abit it feels like 3rd gear sometimes struggles to engage. From a search this was a fault on 07 model but mine is a 59. Has anybody else had issues? Currently on 55k miles. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. Vtec Col

Fn2 exhaust

Just wondering has anyone replaced the rear section of their exhaust only? Thinking of 2.5" single exit with a slightly smaller resonator. Want it basically stock for around town but abit more of a deep louder sound when higher up the revs in vtec. After abit looking seems I can't buy an...
  5. Vtec Col

Honda #2 FN2 GT

Just picked my fn2 up yesterday and so far loving it! So as soon as I got back I already had climair wind deflectors ready for it so those went straight on. Up early this morning for a trip to Halford for megs cleaning, Polish wax... so after a few hours ov graft got it looking how I want...
  6. Vtec Col

How much should i be asking for my ep3?

Sorry if ive posted in the wrong place but as the title suggests I'm wondering how much to put my 2004 ep3 up for sale. It's sadly suffered some hail damage that has left some small dings in the roof. It also has a scuff to the front bumper. Mechanically it's spot on. Done just over 100k with...
  7. Vtec Col

My NHB ep3

Just joined the forum so thought I would post some pictures of what has been my pride and joy over the last 3 and abit years. I know the RS vents won't be to everybody's taste but wanted to be different Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Back